[SU6+ COMPATIBLE] [VR READY] [MODERN/NATIVE] [CLICKABLE] [ANIMATED] [PAINT KIT]
The Gee Bee R3 Special is a concept modern racing aerobatic aircraft that has never been built as a real full-scale aircraft. It was designed by Italian designer Mirco Pecorari and features typical Gee Bee lines but is streamlined to be a modern hot-rod among Gee Bees. This Gee Bee R3 rendition is equipped with a fuel injected Lycoming AEIO-580-B1A engine, delivering 315HP to 3 blades at a constant 2,700RPM. Designed to be used competitively in racing, she shreds through the skies with unprecedented speed and agility; giving you the ability to do knife edges, flick rolls, hammerheads, 9G turns, and way more! We have also crammed 75 Quarts (5-Minutes) of Nitrous Oxide (NOS) in the rear. Just like emergency boost provided in many WW2 Warbirds, you'll have the ability to ramp up your engine to an additional 25% performance increase to take lead and take 1st during any race! If you're looking for some extra flair, the Gee Bee R3 is equipped with multiple smoke canisters (Red, White, Orange, Blue, and Green), a Garmin 430/330 set that can be swapped out mid-flight for the GTN 750 (PMS50 Mod Required), and automatic asymmetric speed-brake activation on the nose when you need to perform sharp turns or manual deployment for when you need it most.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Locate your Microsoft Flight Simulator installation folder.
- You need to locate and open the folder named Community.
- Copy the "gotfriends-gb-r3" folder you just extracted to the Community folder.
- Read the included Flight Manual for an in-depth look into all the aircraft features.
- Start the game and your Gee Bee R3 will be sitting in your hanger ready to fly!
- NEED HELP? Follow this Flightsim.to Tutorial
VERSION 1.0.2. - Flightsim.To Official Release (Features):
- Hand Crafted VR Ready Sub-Model. (PC Only)
- Cursor Hover Information on all Gauges. (PC Only)
- GNS430/330 Set with In-Flight Swappable GTN750 Set. (PMS50 Mod Required/PC Only)
- Auto-Start Ignition Set & Fully Clickable Cockpit.
- Custom Exterior Lights and Interior Annunciation Lights.
- Nitrous Oxide (NOS) Boost and Quantity Gauge.
- Smoke Switches with Multiplayer Compatibility (White, Red, Blue, Green, Orange).
- Realistic Flight Model.
- Landing Effects (Water, Rain, Dirt, Snow, Dry), Exhaust Effects & Heating Effects.
- 250 Kts (Max Speed) (+25% NOS Boost Increase).
- 9 Original Liveries Included & 11 Community Liveries Included.
- Jonx: 3D Modeling and Coding
- Got Gravel: Flight Model and Lighting Effects
- 270 Inc: Liveries and Textures
- Mirco Pecorari: Gee Bee R3 Designer
- Makbeton: Initial Exterior 3D Model
- Carlocestra285: Initial Gauge 3D Models
- Touching Cloud: Visual Effects Library and NOS Boost Incorporation
- PMS50: GTN 750 Compatibility Mod
- Hanger 713: Livery (Mandarin)
- TD68: Liveries (Stealth, The Cheif, Lucky 7, Reno Rocket, Crimson Star, Thunder Chicken)
- ChunkyFlyer: Liveries (Archangel, Reaper)
- MaHonY: Livery (53 Special)
- AIRPAC1: Livery (Fireball)
- Asobo/Microsoft: General Assets & SDK
- Any Issues? Please report all feedback to the Got Gravel Discord Server.
- Paint Kit Available Here: Paint Kit (Freeware)
- Got Friends is made up of Jonx, Got Gravel and 270 Inc! Check out our Freeware as well:
- PMS50 GTN750 Garmin Mod (Free or Premium Available): Download Now
- VR Gaming must currently be played in the VR Model (Located at the Aircraft Selection Menu).
- Mutliplayer Smoke is still a Work-In-Progress and may not work correctly in all situations. Please spawn on the same flightline together to ensure good functionality.
- You only have 5-Minutes of Nitrous Oxide (NOS) per flight so use it wisely! To refill, simply restart your flight.