KMYL McCall Municipality Airport, Idaho, better known to backcountry pilots of the world as "The Gateway to the Backcountry" caters to a diverse range of aircraft, from small GA aircraft up to medium-sized business jets. KMYL hosts the US Forestry Service, including the Smoke Jumper Base, Fire Bomber base, and Helibase.
The airport sees over 43000 operations per year and houses over 100 aircraft. KMYL has 2 GPS instrument approaches for its 6108 ft by 75ft runway. As a popular holiday destination and also a second home to many. KMYL receives many visitors to the area, especially those wanting to explore the backcountry in all its greatness. Pilots head out to the east seeking well-known challenging bush strips such as Johnsons Creek, Solders Bar, Thomas Creek, and many more. There is no better hub to base yourself for this area than KMYL McCall Municipality Airport.
Here at MSX Creations, we've spent a lot of time and attention to detail, so you can enjoy the homely feel the airport has offered me while making it.
- 100+ handcrafted assets
- Authentic runway markings
- Custom made taxiway and parking decals
- Realistic Helibase interior
- 4K PBR texturing throughout
- Custom airport lighting
- Custom detailed windsocks and weather station
- Extensive vegetation and ground texture work
- Highly detailed Building and hangars
- Showcased Static Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane 'Marty'
- Adjusted textures to comply with the snow season
- A sizable amount of easter eggs are hidden around and inside the airport
- Included memorial of fallen smoke jumper lost in the area
- Extract the .zip and place msx-airport-kmyl-mccall-municipal-airport into the community folder.
- Support - [email protected]
- Discord - https://discord.gg/YQnykwws
Produktrelaterad support är tillgänglig Frågor kan också skickas till följande adress [email protected] - i vanliga fall svarar utvecklaren inom 48 timmar
Fler produkter av MSX Creations
Upptäck fler produkter från den här utvecklaren.